I partnered with Jonathan Chapman this past April to test out the C300. We rented the camera for a week to push it's capabilities and see how it fit into our current workflow. We brought on Tony Franklin and T.C. Worley of Royal Antler to help come up with a story and shoot.
We went from Minneapolis to the North Shore of Lake Superior. I had a great time running the C300 as well as Jump in the 40 degree water with a housed 7D.
After playing around with the footage a few different, I found the visuals fit perfectly with The Pines recent single, "all the While" and thus began our discussions with the band to make it there official video. A few revisions later we had this!
From the album "Dark So Gold" on Red House Records
www.thepinesmusic.com and on iTunes at: www.tinyurl.com/pinesitunes
Produced and directed - Jonathan Chapman
Editing / second camera - Eric Schleicher
Location sound / production - John Fontana
Story development / camera - Tony Franklin, TC Worley / Royal Antler